söndag 9 oktober 2011

Love ...

When you are not close, it feels like you've never been close to me!
 Now I just want to hug you, hold you tightly and weep for joy against your shoulder!
It is hard to see other couples hugging, kissing and holding hands!
 I really miss the days when it was us! I want everything from you, but it's so hard!
If you leave me here and now, in the lurch, I commit suicide!
If you leave me here and now, if you stay where you are, then I would definitely not stay here,
 I will not live more! For right now, I just want to be with you!
So take your belongings together and came here as fast as you can, I can soon no more without you,
then I just let go, sink to the bottom, then are not I more ... !
But I will fight for you ... ! I love you <333



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar